Orders will be dispatched within 24 hours of payment being completed (subject to stock availability). To guarantee same-day dispatch, we recommend that you place your order and complete payment by 14:00 GMT.
Larger orders can take a little longer to process and may be sent in multiple parts (we will notify you of this).
Free Shipping (only available in the EU):
When your order total equals or exceeds £150, a free shipping option will appear in checkout alongside the usual shipping options – you must select this option to activate your free shipping, it will not happen automatically.
Only seeds are eligible for free shipping. All other products, including promotional materials, are likely to be charged at the standard rates of our shipping providers.
Free shipping methods are as follows:
- Royal Mail: Special Delivery by 1pm (within the UK)
- DHL: Next day courier service (Orders placed by 11.40am UK time, within the EU)
In the event of returns or non-deliveries, only the cost of the first shipment will be covered.
We offer the following options for UK delivery:
- Royal Mail Special Delivery (Before 1pm) guarantees that orders placed before 14:00 are delivered the next day before 13:00.
- Royal Mail First Class Parcel (Signed For) is usually delivered the next day if your order is placed before 14:00.
- Royal Mail First Class Parcel is recommended if you won’t be available to sign for your order.
- DPD Express (Next Working Day) is a fully tracked service with a 1 hour delivery window.
Whichever service you choose, you will receive a tracking number when your order is dispatched (except Royal Mail International Standard and Royal Mail First Class Parcel).
The availability and cost of these services vary according to your location and the size of your order and reflect the prices given by our shipping providers. Delivery options and their costs will be stated in the “Delivery Cost” box once you have added products to your cart and provided your delivery location.
Please note: if you choose an unrecorded method of shipping (Royal Mail International Standard – AIRMAIL or Royal Mail First Class Parcel), we cannot provide compensation for lost/missing shipments.